Research and Communications Analyst
Experience Level: Minimum 2 years of working experience in a relevant field
We are in search of an enthusiastic, conscientious, and diligent individual to join Mana Impact as a Research and Communications Analyst. The role of the Analyst is to support a number of projects and tasks both internally within Mana as well as for our clients.
Job responsibilities include:
Support external research and advisory projects and workflow, as well as ongoing internal research into relevant impact topics, business sectors, industries and other areas of interest
Support work with clients to define impact strategies and theories of change
Contribute to the social and environmental impact monitoring and reporting of clients’ impact investment portfolios
Contribute to content creation and communication materials including for social media
Other responsibilities as assigned
Key Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for a candidate with a superb attitude who approaches projects and issues as a problem solver. The position requires that the candidate is a good team player who can work across multiple countries and generally possesses positive energy.
The candidate should have a genuine interest in nature, the environment and climate change, as well as always being curious and have a willingness to learn. We are also looking for someone who is a self-starter and willing to working in a dynamic and ever-changing environment with moving client objectives and targets.
As the position is at the intersection between finance and impact, we are open to applications from candidates with backgrounds in the social sciences or natural sciences or with a background in the financial / investment sector if you have a demonstrated interest in impact or social change.
Other skills include:
● Excellent English writing and communication skills
● Excellent analytical skills
● Passion to contribute to the growth of impact investment in Asia
● Familiarity with graphic design tools (e.g. Canva) is a plus
● A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
● A strong work ethic, integrity and ability to work with confidential information
● Excellent interpersonal skills, motivation and energy
● Ability to work in a small team and highly adaptable to overall needs
● Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects independently
● Resourceful in solving problems
● Must be eligible to work in Singapore
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the position